2. Add a title to this page. Type the word: Mammals
3. Press the ENTER key once.
4. Type your first and last name.
5. Select the title (Mammals) and change the font size to 36.
6. Center-align the title (Mammals) and format it to bold.
7. Press the ENTER key once.
8. Click the Insert Clip Art button on the toolbar. Use the keyword, animals, for your search. Insert a clip art image of an animal that is a mammal.
9. Check the spelling in the document. Fix all spelling errors.
10. Answer the question in the last sentence by pressing ENTER to move the cursor down below the paragraph. Then type your answer.
11. Press Ctrl+P to print your document in black and white.
12. If time, you may SAVE to your flash drive: - Click the SAVE icon. - Under the heading "My Computer," find your flash drive and click to open. - Rename your file and choose SAVE - Close document and safely remove flash drive.